Programs and Services
KFL&A Public Health offers confidential and non-judgemental sexual health services through our sexual health clinic located at 221 Portsmouth Avenue. All testing at our clinic is done non-nominally (the clinic will know your name but any test ordered will be coded) to protect your privacy.
- Drop-in clinics Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. No appointment is required.
- Teen Clinic by appointment only, every second Monday from 12:00 to 2:00 p.m. throughout the school year from September through June. Please call 613 549 1232 ext 1212 to book an appointment.
- Sexually transmitted infections (STI) including HIV counselling, and testing
- Treatment of some common STIs.
- Pregnancy testing and low cost emergency contraception (Plan B) for all women.
- Birth control for women under age 19 years, and for women who do not have a family practitioner
- PAP testing for all women over the age of 21 who do not have a family practitioner.
This confidential phone line provides information about contraception, sexually transmitted infections and HIV, and access to sexual health services.